First Post, Welcome!


  

Hi and welcome to Celebrity Genealogy! To start off, I'd thought I'd introduce myself a bit. My name is Carrie. I have been passionately researching genealogy for 20+ years. I also run another personal genealogy blog titled Under the Nut Tree which features posts containing genealogy information in my own tree and other's I've come across. 

With this blog, I plan to write everyday...we will see what happens. If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, please comment on a recent post or go to my user profile. 

I do have a few celebrities I want to start off with, however, I want to research and write about who YOU want to read about- so, please comment who you'd like to see in future blog posts?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genealogy of Drew Barrymore